Friday, March 12, 2010

This Moment In Black History


The music part of SXSW is coming up and I'm getting excited to finally see one of my favorite current punk bands, Ohio's This Moment In Black History. I first heard them when my friend Sam released their debut LP, "It Takes A Nation (of Assholes To Hold Us Back)", on his label Cold Sweat a few years back. I was stoked to receive a promo copy of their follow up, "Public Square" on Smog Veil Records - it's pretty gnarly and totally rad. I definitely suggest picking it up - and if you plan on being in Austin check em out at one of the following dates:

March 18th 4pm @ Apparition Skateboards 119 E North Loop
March 19th 3pm @ Plush 617 Red River St
March 19th 4pm @ The Parlor 100 West North Loop Blvd
March 20th 3pm @ Creekside Lounge 606 East 7th St (I'll be there!)

1 comment: